Project Engineer – Packing & InspectionFull-time CSL posted 10 months ago
We are looking for a Project Engineer – Packing & Inspection to join our growing project Banksia team for the construction of our Influenza cell-culture (FCC) manufacturing facility in Tullamarine. Expected to be completed in 2026, this facility will be the only cell-based influenza vaccine manufacturing facility in the Southern Hemisphere and will also produce unique products important to Australia’s public health needs such as snake and spider antivenoms.
Based at Broadmeadows, this 3 Year Full-Time Fixed Term (until July 2025) role will manage all project deliverables associated with a packaging and inspection equipment to be delivered under Project Banksia at the Broadmeadows site.
Reporting to the FIP Stream Lead, you will lead and achieve the project goals, controlling scope changes to meet budget and schedule, functionality according to the GMP, safety and environmental requirements during all phases of the project. This includes:
- Packaging line design for the Banksia works at Broadmeadows
- Design Qualification and GMP Equipment procurement
- Off-site Fabrication and On-site installation of equipment
- Commissioning and Qualification of equipment
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of engineering or project management experience required
- Experience with installation, commissioning, and operation of packaging and inspection equipment
- An underlying process and engineering systems/services experience gained in the GxP industry
- Experience with technical development concepts and technologies and design techniques
- Experience troubleshooting, process engineering and ability to understand and implement client requirements
- An underlying understanding of contract management and administration
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Science
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you are looking to further develop your skills on this project, apply now! Please include a Cover Letter and CV in your application. Applications will close COB Thursday 12 May 2022.