It depends – if your application was previously rejected on the basis of not having a presence in Australia as an example, and you do now, then yes. However, if you are not a registered business in Australia we would encourage you not to.
- Business Chicks x One Love Australia #sharetheplatform
- Podcast feature: What She Said Next
- SmartCompany feature: “We simply can’t stop” – Why the time was right for DivTal to level the employment playing field
- Article: Moving from unconscious bias to conscious inclusion (while avoiding tokenism)
- Speaking Forum: UN Australia Sustainable Partnerships Forum 2020