It depends – if your application was previously rejected on the basis of not having a valid Australian Work Visa and now have one, then yes. However, if you are deemed as not a suitable candidate and your circumstances haven’t changed then we would encourage you not to.
- Business Chicks x One Love Australia #sharetheplatform
- Podcast feature: What She Said Next
- SmartCompany feature: “We simply can’t stop” – Why the time was right for DivTal to level the employment playing field
- Article: Moving from unconscious bias to conscious inclusion (while avoiding tokenism)
- Speaking Forum: UN Australia Sustainable Partnerships Forum 2020