Yes, whilst you don’t need to be an Australian citizen or a permanent to become a DivTal candidate, you need to at least have a current and valid Australian Work Visa with no restrictions.
- Business Chicks x One Love Australia #sharetheplatform
- Podcast feature: What She Said Next
- SmartCompany feature: “We simply can’t stop” – Why the time was right for DivTal to level the employment playing field
- Article: Moving from unconscious bias to conscious inclusion (while avoiding tokenism)
- Speaking Forum: UN Australia Sustainable Partnerships Forum 2020